Sunday, April 10, 2011

In The Beginning

I know some of you are probably wondering what in the world does "Asem Pa" means. Well it comes from the Ghanaian langauge twi which means "The Good News". We have come as young beilevers to give you the Good News of our Lord and most importantly our savior Jesus Christ and what he is doing our lives. I know you're probably wondering who we are. That would be me Sam Ofori. I am a Senior at Morgan State University, majoring in Philosphy. Then there's Jessica Donkor also a senoir but at Towson University. We just would like to share our thoughts, experiences, and questions with you. Hopefully through this we can inspire others to aspire to be like Christ. Share with us your thoughts to, leave a comment we look forward to hearing from you!

Here is a lil something from me thats blesses me everytime I listen to it, you should take a listen:


No comments:

Post a Comment