Monday, April 11, 2011

Seperate but Equal?

I've had blogs before and haven't really been a frequent blogger but everything we do we must do to the Glory of God. With that being said I'm the type of person where I OVER THINK things so I bring to you a question. When Christ was in the garden of GESTHEMENE he said some thing I found to be very interesting (For those who don't know while Christ was in the garden of Gethsemane he was agonizing and praying to his father about the trial he was about to endure). The being said in Luke 22:42 he says "Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done". So after reading this I thought to myself by Chirst saying not my will but yours be done, that imply's a separation of wills. It made me think HMMMMMMMM is the will of the Father and the will of the Son different. I do understand that Christ was fully human as he walked with us but he was fully God as well. All my life I've known the will of the father and son to be the same. So it's kind of perplexing to me. Drop me a comment and let me let me know what you think. And remember LIGHT UP THE DARKNESS!

1 comment:

  1. Even tho Jesus was the son of GOD we can't forget that he was still human..now don't get me wrong ..I don't believe that Jesus was a sinner (correct me if im wrong or make another blog post on that ) but I do believe that he was tempted to do evil and he must have had questions/doubts in his mind whether or not he could handle all of this . Even us as Christians we say that same prayer to God ...its hard work doing the will of GOD just as a regular human in this world .. Imagine if GOD was ur father (which he is ) but u know what I mean ..like if ur were GODS only begotten son and u understood ur purpose from birth and COULDN'T fall short or make mistakes like we often do ? Thats ALOT of pressure..even on the cross he said "My God why have you forsaken me "..he was definitely a strong man ..thats why I love and respect him so much !

    ReplyDelete